Ceylon Shawlands OP1 Tea is a black tea and is
moderately spicy. OP1 is Orange Pekoe Grade 1. The Shawlands garden was
planted in the late C19th and still produces from plants originating
from the early days. Located in the Uva region of Sri Lanka, it is
mountain grown above 5,400 feet. Uva's cool and dry climate allows the
tea bushes to grow slowly. Enjoy!
- Free tea sample with every order;
- Save $5 on orders over $75;
- Ships within 2 business days;
- Quality guaranteed;
- Flavored black tea;
- Use 1 teaspoon of loose tea per 6 ounces of water;
- Brewing Time: 5 minutes;
- Brewing Temperature: Boiling water, 212° F.