Ellicottville Tea is a blend of white tea, green tea and black tea leaves flavored with
coconut and white chocolate. This blend reminds Lana of her visits to
Ellicottville, New York. 25 miles southeast of Lana's The Little House.
Ellicottville is a world-class skiing destination and a lovely location
during Spring, Summer and Fall for its shops, restaurants, festivals.
For us Buffalo and Western New York kids, Ellicottville has been the
place to go for ski club during school years and for skiing during our
great snowy winters. Several years ago, our friends from Toronto have
built a lot of winter houses in Ellicottville. We now call
Ellicottville: Little Toronto. Enjoy.
- Free tea sample with every order;
- Save $5 on orders over $75;
- Ships within 2 business days;
- Quality guaranteed;
- Flavored tea;
- Use 1 teaspoon of loose tea per 6 ounces of water;
- Brewing Time: 3 minutes to 4 minutes;
- Brewing Temperature: Less than boiling water, 180° F