The island of Formosa sits astride the Chinese province of Fujian.
Over the last two hundred years, the tea growers who colonized Formosa
have introduced their traditions of making Oolong. Our Oolong is the
most oxidized available. Also known as Brown Tea.
- Free tea sample with every order;
- Save $5 on orders over $75;
- Ships within 2 business days;
- Quality guaranteed;
- Oolong tea;
- Use 1 teaspoon of loose tea per 6 ounces of water;
- Brewing Time: 1 to 3 minutes;
- Brewing Temperature: Less than boiling water, 180° F. to boiling water, 212° F.