is a different sort of Japanese tea that many find intriguing. While the
green leaves are being dried, rice kernels are added. The kernels get
crispy and some burst open. The genmaicha has a unique appearance and a
pleasant roasted flavor.
- Free tea sample with every order;
- Save $5 on orders over $75;
- Ships within 2 business days;
- Quality guaranteed;
- Japanese green tea;
- Use 1 teaspoon of loose tea per 6 ounces of water;
- Brewing Time: 1 minutes;
- Brewing Temperature: Less than boiling water, 180° F.