is an herbal blend of olive leaves with a hint of orange. Lana's
paternal grandfather arrived in Buffalo in 1902 from the island of
Kythera in Greece. Lana's Kythera Tea is reminiscent of her time spent
in Kythera while doing genealogy research and exploring the olive tree
farms nestled in the high elevations.
- Free tea sample with every order;
- Save $5 on orders over $75;
- Ships within 2 business days;
- Quality guaranteed;
- Herbal tea;
- Caffeine free;
- Use 1 teaspoon of loose tea per 6 ounces of water;
- Brewing Time: 5 minutes;
- Brewing Temperature: Boiling water, 212° F.